Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Basic Patterns by Lacey Bittner

I just got back on Sunday afternoon from a really fun camping trip, so I was a bit behind on my scrapbooking.  And thanks to the 300 pics that I took on the mini-vacay, I am now even more behind, lol.  This camping trip was our youngest son, Carter's, 1st camping trip!  I decided to use Lacey Bittner's newest kit, Basic Patterns, to whip up a page for Carter.  I also used her adorable Cute and Quirky templates for this page.
Here's the kit:
Super cute, right?  I just love the colors, the cool scallops, and just the fact that it can be used for boy or girl easily!  I can see myself using this set in many a page.  here's the page I did:
Be sure and head over to her store and check this kit out!  She has lots of adorable stuff to look at :)

No comments:

Post a Comment