Monday, August 15, 2011

Sail Away!

I'm back again with another great new release!  I still don't have even a fraction of my camping photos edited and sorted through, so it may be a bit before I get them posted.  I was so excited to see this kit, Sail Away, from Lacey Bittner, because it is a beautiful kit!  The colors are great, and there are tons of beautiful elements and papers.  Here's the preview!  It just screams summer, and it goes so well with many themes.
It would be perfect with a cruise, a trip to the beach, or swimming, but it also worse great with hiking, camping, or just chillin outdoors photos!  I used it for one of the first photos I took after we set up camp this past week:
For this layout, I also used Lacey's Fresh N Funky 2 templates, which I totally love.  Be sure to check out the kit here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment