Friday, June 3, 2011

More scrapping fun!

I've got some more fun layouts to share :)  First up, a couple of pages I created using a beautiful kit, Spring it On, by Mye De Leon who is guesting over at Polka Dot Plum!!  I have had so much fun with this kit, and I'm sure I'll use this one over and over, it's just so much fun to look at. :)

This first one, I used the kit in conjunction with these great new Chopped Paper Templates by Scrapping with Liz.


Next are 2 layouts I've created so far with Bean Bunny's newest kit, Pretty with Fins, at Polka Dot Plum.  This is such a fun summer kit!



Be back later - I've got some fun pics to show after I play in PS for a while!!

2 comments:

  1. your layouts are amazing!! Love the 2 using Mye De Leon's kits in particular. the paper layering is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alison!! I absolutely adore that Spring it On kit :D

    ReplyDelete