Friday, June 24, 2011

Tutorial: How to Create and use Actions in Photoshop

Hi everyone!!  I made up this tutorial to show you how to create and use actions in Photoshop.  I don't use a lot of different actions, but I do have a few that I've created, and my most used action by far is my resize, sharpen for web action which I use to prepare my digiscrapping pages for the web.  It is super helpful and saves a lot of steps every time you scrap.  So if you are unfamiliar with actions or do not know how to create your own action, check out my tutorial here.  The tutorial covers exactly how I made my resize, sharpen for web action as well.  There are also lots of actions available online you can use for sharpening, resizing, and just photo editing in general that you'll be able to use once you understand the simple actions panel.  I do use Photoshop CS5, so if you are using another version, I'm not sure if there are any changes.  Please let me know in the comments section  if you try it with a different program successfully.  I hope it is helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment