Wednesday, June 15, 2011

New Release at Pardon the Mess - Dixieland Delight!

Just in time for the 4th of July - Pardon the Mess has a new kit out today, and it is awesome!!  This is such a unique patriotic kit!
There is also a bundle available which includes alpha and great styles!  Check it out here at the store!  Here's the LO I did so far with the kit - I can't wait for the 4th now so I can scrap some of our pics!!


Pardon the Mess and the CT team have some freebies for you as well to go along with this kit!  I've created a glittery cluster frame for you!  You'll need to download it here.

Make sure to visit these blogs as well to get the other freebies!
Word Art freebie
 Quick Page Freebie

Desktop Freebie

Here's a layout I've created with the new kit as well!  I can't wait till the 4th so I have some great photos to play with!





1 comment: