Saturday, July 2, 2011

Fun at the Carnival!

When I started this blog, I intended that it would be a collection of everything I am and do - my kids, photography, sewing, soapmaking, and digiscrapping.  As is very obvious, digiscrapping has taken over!  Not only my blog, but my life as well, lol.  I haven't sewn or soaped in over a month - all I want to do is scrap, and of course take more pics to scrap!

Anyway, yesterday we decided to go to the carnival.  I don't know if it was such a grand idea being that it was 95 degrees, but it sure was fun!  We were veryyyy hot though.  I thought I'd share a few (okay, more than a few) snaps of the kids having a blast.  These are definitely not great pics - it was far too bright, and I was obviously too concerned with just getting a quick snap than technically perfect shots :)


1 comment:

  1. Definitely know what you mean about scrapping taking over! Great pics - looks like fun.

    Jen aka sailwemust

    ReplyDelete