Tuesday, July 12, 2011

It's a Boy Thing by Lacey Bittner Designs

It's been a few days since I've blogged - crazy!  Today Lacey Bittner released an awesome new boy kit!  I don't know about everyone, but, with 3 boys to scrap for, I'm always on the lookout for cool boy kits.  This one sure doesn't disappoint!  In fact, I enjoyed it so much I made a page for each of my boys with it.  :)
He's the kit:
 

And here are her newest templates, Fresh N Funky set 3:
And here's some scrappy eye candy for ya!
It's a Boy Thing and Fresh N Funky 3
It's a Boy Thing
It's a Boy Thing and Fresh N Funky 3

The next few pages I used the templates along with other kits.  I had fun doing some 4th of July pages with my firework pics and some from the carnival!

Fresh N Funky 3 (kit is Julie Billingsley Carnival thrills)
Fresh N Funky 3 along with Basic Bold Dots also by Lacey Bittner
Fresh N Funky 3 along with Dixieland Delight by Pardon the Mess
And one more - Fresh N Funky 3 along with Carnival Thrills

Phew!  That was a lot!  The new kit is awesome, and so are those cool templates!  I just love how they are so easy to change a layout around.  You can easily use the same template and just rotate or change it up a bit to make a completely different layout multiple times :)

No comments:

Post a Comment