Thursday, July 21, 2011

Two beautiful new releases from Pardon the Mess

Hi everyone!  I've got 2 new releases to show off today from Pardon the Mess over at Scrapable!
First up is Frozen in Time kit and template pack:
Here's the template pack:
And here are a few pages I made with these.  The first is the kit alone, the 2nd and 3rd are from the template pack:



And the next kit I'm going to show you is called That Summer, and it is beautiful!  There is also a cool template pack for this kit as well:

Here is the template pack.  Don't you just love the circular one?

My pages.  The 3rd and 4th ones are using the new template pack.  For the first, I used a template by Nikki Epperson.




This is a really beautiful kit - I just love the unique color scheme, and the templates are really awesome!  Be sure to check it all out!

No comments:

Post a Comment